GTA-Forte II provides supplemental support for healthy endocrine function.* It provides glandular (porcine), trace mineral and antioxidant enzyme support, and is fortified with the minerals zinc, copper, rubidium and selenium. GTA-Forte II™ contains one-fourth (¼) the amount of copper of GTA-Forte™.
You wouldn’t be alive without your endocrine system: it makes the hormones that travel through your blood stream. These chemical messengers regulate your weight‚ breathing‚ sexual development‚ and much more. The endocrine system controls your bodily processes by using glands located throughout your body; these glands are located in your brain (the pituitary and hypothalamus glands)‚ in your kidneys (the adrenal gland)‚ and in the neck (the thyroid gland). It also controls the hormones secreted by your stomach‚ pancreas‚ liver‚ and other vital organs.*
If the endocrine system is not functioning properly‚ many different health problems can result. The form these health conditions take depends upon which gland is affected. For example‚ hyperthyroidism is associated with the thyroid gland‚ whereas Addison’s disease is related to the adrenals.*
Taking a natural supplement like Biotics Research’s GTA-Forte can help your endocrine system function more effectively. Some of the ingredients contained in GTA-Forte include:
- Zinc‚ a mineral that strengthens your immune system and boosts your metabolism
- Selenium‚ a trace mineral that protects your cells from damage while providing metabolic support
- Copper‚ a mineral that keeps your metabolism functioning properly
- Rubidium‚ a mineral that aids in hormonal production and balance
- Porcine Glandular Concentrate‚ animal tissue that supports your endocrine glands
- Superoxide Dismutase‚ an enzyme that destroys the free radicals that can damage cells
- Catalase‚ an enzyme that assists metabolism
Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Suggested Use: One capsule each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.