Gastrointestinal Nutritional Support
GI Sustain is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrients, combined with readily digestible macronutrients*.
GI Sustain features L-glutamine and prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an naturally-derived amino acid profile
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a naturally-derived energy source
- Features medium-chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate*
Quantity: 1 lb 13.63 oz (29.63 oz) (840 g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (60 g)
Suggested Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.