Bacopa Complex combines the herbs Bacopa, Schisandra, Eleuthero and the essential oil of Rosemary. These herbs contribute key phytochemicals to the blend such as dammarane saponins, other saponins, flavonoids, sterols, dibenzocyclooctene lignans, a diverse group of constituents called eleutherosides, monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes. This tablet contains two herbs with standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Bacopa component is standardized to contain 37.5 mg of bacosides (a saponin mixture) per tablet, and the Eleuthero component contains 400 mcg of syringar esinol diglucosides per tablet. This formulation and the many compounds within it combine to:
- enhance mental clarity and support healthy cognitive function*
- support normal memory function*
- support physical endurance during times of mild fatigue/weakness*
- ease the effects of temporary and occasional stress*
- as a brain tonic support, healthy memory and concentration*
Servings Per Container: 40
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Suggested Use: 1 tablet, 3 – 4 times daily, or as directed.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.